We believe that God loves all of us and welcomes us into a richness of life that the world cannot give. We wish for you to experience that same love and welcome from God.
No matter who you are, where you’ve been, or what you’ve done, you belong here.
We want you to know that South End United Methodist Church is a safe place to find authentic community,
- a place where you can bring yourself as you are;
- a place for broken people who are receiving healing;
- a place where you can ask hard questions without judgement;
- a place where your gifts and talents, time and energy will be valued and appreciated.
- a place where all races, ages, abilities, gender expressions, orientations, and backgrounds are welcome into the full life of the church.
Our mission is to connect our neighbors to a spiritual home and to each other.
To explore more specifics about the United Methodist belief about God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit, the Bible, sin, grace, baptism, “open” communion, justice and more, visit –